The Season of the Dragon Celebration Event for ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) is a rebranding of the previous Pan-Elsweyr Celebration Event. We do not have an exact date yet for when it will be active in ESO, but we can expect it to be at some point in Spring 2023.
While the event is active, you can earn bonus loot, unique event rewards and Event Tickets by exploring and adventuring in the regions of Northern Elsweyr and Southern Elsweyr (Elsweyr and Dragonhold DLCs).
You can participate in the event after you finished the introductory quest "Bane of Dragons" which can be picked up in the Crown Store, or next to an Impresario tent.
Lokkestiiz Dragon (Sunspire Trial)
Rewards during the Season of the Dragon Event in ESODuring the Season of the Dragon event in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) you can obtain several rewards by doing different activities in both of the included zones.
Elsweyr Coffer RewardBy completing any of the following activities listed below you have a chance to earn "Elsweyr Coffers" as additional loot to the normal loot.
- Defeating Dragons
- Defeating Delve and World Bosses
- Opening treasure chests, safeboxes, or Thieves Troves
- Claiming a Psijic Portal
- Harvesting a Harvest Node (Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, Jewelry, Woodworking)
- Defeating a boss in the Sunspire Trial
- Opening a Dragonguard Sanctum Supply Cache
- Looting monsters or objects (such as barrels, crates, etc.)
The "Elsweyr Coffers" can include the following things:
Glorious Elsweyr Coffer RewardCompleting a daily quest in either of the two zones will award you with a Glorious Elsweyr Coffer, which can contain a style page for the new Claw-Dance Acolyte style.
Claw-Dance Acolyte style in ESO
Bonus Rewards during the Season of the Dragon Celebration in ESOThe Season of the Dragon Celebration in ESO will also have bonus rewards. While the event is active you get the following bonus rewards:
- Double reward boxes for all Northern Elsweyr dailies and Southern Elsweyr dailies.
- Increased resource node rewards (not including those from fishing holes or crafting materials obtained from creatures)
- Bonus loot from World Bosses, Delve Bosses, and Dragons
- Bonus loot from the bosses in the Sunspire Trial (in addition to earning two coffers for the Trial's Weekly Quest
Impresario and Event Tickets during the Dragon Celebration Event in ESOYou can earn up to two Event Tickers per day by completing the following tasks:
Important: Some of the Southern Elsweyr Dailies and Northern Elsweyr Dailies require you to complete quests to unlock them.
The Impresario will have the following items available:
Passion's Muse Personality in ESOYou'll need to own a Passion Dancer Blossom and all three upgrade fragments to unlock this personality. More fragments will become obtainable in future events.
- Passion Dancer Blossom base fragments - 5 Event Tickets each
- The first fragment for the Passion's Muse personality (to upgrade your Passion Dancer Blossom with) - 10 Event Tickets
- Claw-Dance Acolyte style pages (can't be traded) - 5 Event Tickets Each
- Group Repair Kits - 2 Event Tickets each
- Companion Guild Commendations - 3 Event Tickets each
Passion Dancer Blossom pet in ESORelated Links: