Welcome to the ESO Mundus Stones overview page. On this page you will find a list of all the Mundus Stones that exist in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online), what they do and where you can find them. Each Mundus Stone also has a separate page for more detailed information.
Mundus Stones in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) give the player a permanent buff. The buff is visible on the characters stat sheet under “Active Buffs”. You can change your Mundus Stone whenever you want, all you have to do is find the correct Mundus Stone and activate it. Therefore you don’t need to worry about picking the wrong Mundus Stone because it can be changed as many times as you want.
- Every new character starts without a Mundus Stone.
- The Mundus Stone buff stays active on your character until you swap to a new one.
- It has happened in the past that the Mundus Stone buff was removed after a new update/DLC in ESO, therefore it is recommended to check if you still have yours after every update.
- You can obtain all Mundus Stones as furnishing items and place them in your home and use them. This will save you a lot of time searching for them. You can also travel to a friends home where all Mundus Stones are present to get the buff.
- The set Twice-Born Star lets you have two Mundus Stones active at the same time.
- You can also find all Mundus Stones in Cyrodiil (Except The Lord Mundus). The Cyrodiil map can be found below the list.
- Often Guilds do have a dedicated "Guild house" with all the Mundus Stones inside the house. This will make it a lot easier to change your Mundus Stone.
You can find a detailed guide on how Mundus Stones work further below on this page.