Welcome to the ESO housing overview page. In this category of the website you can find a library of all the Elder Scrolls Online housing items. The ESO housing library is always kept up to date and reflects the data ingame. Please check the ESO housing categories below to find the right subcategory. If you need general help with how housing works, I do recommend reading the ESO Housing Tips & Tricks guide.
Each individual item also has an image upload function. Some images already have uploaded pictures so you can see how they look ingame. However, you can also always upload images yourself to showcase items that don't have a picture yet, we do appreciate your help.
How to obtain housing items
There are a lot of ways to obtain house furnishings for ESO Housing.
- Home Goods Furnisher vendors that can be found in Tamriel, in each alliance main city and all capitals. They offer fairly basic house furnishings.
- Achievement Furnisher vendors give you items that are bind on pickup, therefore you cannot trade them. You can only buy the items after you have completed the required achievement for the item. The achievements can come from questing, dungeons, trials and many more things!
- Luxury Furnisher vendor “Zanil Theran” is located in the Hollow City in Coldharbour, he only shows up on the weekend and has different items every week. You can find all items that he has on the Luxury Vendor Items List which is updated every week. Contrary to the Achievement vendor, you can actually also sell the Luxury vendor items.
- Fishing is another way to obtain furnishings. You can get aquatic themed decorations from fishing. Depending in what type of water you fish, you will get different items. You can learn more about fishing in the Fishing Guide.
- Crafting also offers a lot of items, you can craft a variety of items and also sell them if you want. To craft a furnishing item, you will need a furnishing plan for the housing item you want to craft alongside materials to craft it.
- Justice Activities can also give you items, when you are pickpocketing or murder someone.
- Master Writs also occasionally lead to furnishing items, not directly though. At the Mastercraft Mediator you can trade in tickets for furnishing plans or items. He also has special crafting stations that you can place in your house. You can also find target skeleton crafting plans at this merchant. Rolis Hlaalu, the Mastercraft Mediator, can be found in the cities of Wayrest, Mournhold, or Elden Root, but only if you actively have a Master Writ ready to turn in, or if you have completed one before.
- Purchasing items through the Crown Store is also another option that you have.
- Shadowy Supplier will rarely award you with with an item themed after the Dark Broterhood.
- Undaunted Busts can be placed in house after you finished the dungeon on veteran or normal mode, for each of the mode there is a different bust.
Once you own an ESO Housing, you can start decorating it, as you have the housing editor for that. There are over 6000 housing items and more get introduced every new update! By pressing F5, you will get into the housing editor, right on the d-pad and circle for PlayStation, or right on the d-pad and B on the Xbox.
If you want to know more in detail, please visit this guide.