The Pan-Elsweyr Celebration Event for ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) starts on Thursday, July 22 at 10AM EDT and the event will run until August 3 at 10AM EDT.
While the event is active, you can earn bonus loot, unique event rewards and Event Tickets by exploring and adventuring in the regions of Northern Elsweyr and Southern Elsweyr (Elsweyr and Dragonhold DLCs).
You can participate in the event after you finished the introductory quest "A Visit to Elsweyr" from the in-game Crown Store or travel directly to one of the two zones.
If you don’t own Elsweyr or Dragonhold, you can acquire both from the in-game Crown Store during the event period, with 50% off the Elsweyr DLC (and 50% off the Elsweyr Collector’s Pack!) as well as the new addition of the Season of the Dragon mega-pack, which includes the Dragonhold, Wrathstone, and Scalebreaker DLCs.
Lokkestiiz Dragon (Sunspire Trial)
Rewards during the Pan-Elsweyr Event in ESO
During the Pan-Elsweyr event in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) you can obtain several rewards by doing different activities in both of the included zones.
Elsweyr Coffer Reward
By completing any of the following activities listed below you have a chance to earn "Elsweyr Coffers
" as additional loot to the normal loot.
- Defeating Dragons
- Defeating Delve and World Bosses
- Opening treasure chests, safeboxes, or Thieves Troves
- Claiming a Psijic Portal
- Harvesting a Harvest Node (Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, Jewelry, Woodworking)
- Defeating a boss in the Sunspire Trial
- Opening a Dragonguard Sanctum Supply Cache
- Looting monsters or objects (such as barrels, crates, etc.)
The "Elsweyr Coffers
" can include the following things:
Glorious Elsweyr Coffer Reward
Completing a daily quest in either of the two zones will award you with a Glorious Elsweyr Coffer, which contains a guaranteed Motif Chapter style page or a page for the new Ja'zennji Siir style
Ja'zennji Siir Motif Style
Bonus Rewards during the Pan-Elsweyr Event ESO
The Pan-Elsweyr Event in ESO will also have bonus rewards. While the event is active you get the following bonus rewards:
- Double reward boxes for all Northern Elsweyr dailies and Southern Elsweyr dailies.
- Increased resource node rewards (not including those from fishing holes or crafting materials obtained from creatures)
- Bonus loot from World Bosses, Delve Bosses, and Dragons
- Bonus loot from the bosses in the Sunspire Trial (in addition to earning two coffers for the Trial’s Weekly Quest
Impresario and Event Tickets during the Pan-Elsweyr Event in ESO
You can earnup to two Event Tickers per day by completing the following tasks:Important
: Some of the Southern Elsweyr Dailies
and Northern Elsweyr Dailies
require you to complete quests to unlock them.
The Impresario will have the following items available:
You’ll need to own an Unstable Morpholith
and all three upgrade fragments
to unlock this mount, more fragments will be obtainable in future events.
Past event dates
- From: Jul 22nd 2021, To: Aug 3rd 2021