Guilds of Glory Event: Participate in activities in the various zones and dungeons of Imperial City, Hew's Bane, Gold Coast, and Wrothgar in ESO.
What do Orcs, the Imperial Legion, a shady criminal syndicate, and a cult of murderous assassins have in common? They’re all celebrated in the Guilds and Glory Celebration! And maybe they make a pretty solid Activity Finder group while they’re at it.
Now let us take a look at how you can earn Event Tickets during the Guilds and Glory Event in ESO.
Your Event Tickets from this event come in a single batch of 2 tickets, awarded by completing any one of the following each day:
- Delve and World Boss Quests in Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, the Gold Coast, or Imperial City
- The Weekly Trial Quest for Maw of Lorkhaj
- Killing and looting an Imperial City district sweeper or Coldharbour Elite Guard in the sewers (Imperial City Beginner Guide)
- Killing and looting the final boss of Imperial City Prison or White-Gold Tower.
- Killing and looting the final boss of Maelstrom Arena
Reward Boxes and Extra Loot
Various bosses, resource nodes, and daily quests in any of the target DLC zones award extra loot during the Guilds and Glory Event in ESO. Like with the earlier Gates of Oblivion Celebration, event coffers work a little differently here. There are zone boxes, Imperial City boxes and dungeon boxes, all named in accordance with the location they were gleaned from.
- Zone boxes are found by completing daily quests in their respective zones (Imperial City Dailies, Hew's Bane Dailies, Gold Coast Dailies, Wrothgar Dailies), killing delve and world bosses, public dungeon bosses, random enemies, treasure chests, safeboxes, resource nodes, thieves’ troves, and pickpocketing NPCs.
- Dungeon boxes come from the final boss of Imperial City Prison, White-Gold Tower, and Maelstrom Arena.
- Imperial City boxes come from Imperial City daily quests, district sweepers, and the Coldharbour Elite Guards of the sewers.
The first of these boxes each day is a Glorious Quality Box with higher drop chances of the juicy stuff. The first final dungeon boss of the two dungeons or the arena will offer a Glorious Quality Box of its respective type. You can earn 3 total Glorious boxes per day as a result, one from zone content, one from Imperial City content, and one from dungeon/arena content.
These boxes can contain the following items:
- Crafting materials
- Saleable treasures
- Style items for Guilds and Glory overland or dungeon zone motifs (depending on box source)
- Set items from Guilds and Glory overland or dungeon zones (depending on box source)
- Imperial City key fragments (if from an Imperial City box)
- Tel Var stones (if from an Imperial City box)
- Companion gear
- Furnishing recipes
- Treasure Maps or Survey Reports
- Motif chapters for Guilds and Glory overland or dungeon motifs (depending on box source)
- Pages for the new Bristleback Hunter outfit style
Note that final bosses from Veteran Dungeons/Arenas drop two boxes to account for their higher difficulty. If one of these would be eligible for being Glorious, you’ll get one Glorious and one regular.
Impresario Event Vendor
You can find the Impresario at the Belkarth Festival Grounds. The Impresario Event Vendor offers the following items during the Guilds and Glory Event in ESO:
- All fragments for the Molag Bal Illusion Imp - Anchor Chain Fragment, Dark Anchor Pinion, and Effigy of the Dominator 5 Event Tickets each.
- Bound Style Pages for the Bristleback Hunter style
- All fragments for the Passion Dancer Blossom - Chartreuse Lily Petals, Enchanted Silver Flute, and Mystical Sheet Music 5 Event Tickets each.
- Companion Commendations
- Group Repair Kit
- Soul-Shriven skin
- Stonefire Scamp pet
The Event Merchant's Asistant has the following items available:
The Indrik Vendor also has items during the Guilds and Glory Event in ESO. The vendor has the following items available:
- Dawnwood Berries for the Dawnwood Indrik mount - Dawnwood Berries of Bloom, Dawnwood Berries of Budding, Dawnwood Berries of Growth, and Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness 10 Event Tickets each.
- Feathers for the Nascent Indrik mount - Emerald Indrik Feather, Gilded Indrik Feather, Onyx Indrik Feather, and Opaline Indrik Feather, 5 Event Tickets each.
- Spectral Berries for the Spectral Indrik mount - Spectral Berries of Bloom, Spectral Berries of Budding, Spectral Berries of Growth, and Spectral Berries of Ripeness 10 Event Tickets each.
- Springtide Indrik pet 10 Event Tickets.
- Haunting Indrik pet 10 Event Tickets.
Good luck during the Guilds and Glory event in ESO, happy hunting!