Diese Seite wurde noch nicht in Deutsch übersetzt. Wollt Ihr helfen? Dann meldet euch bitte in unserem Discord.
Double EXP: No
The Tribunal Celebration in-game event begins this Thursday, February 25 at 10AM EST, and runs until Tuesday, March 9 at 10AM EST. During the event period, you can receive the following bonus rewards when adventuring within the Vvardenfell and Clockwork City zones:
- Double reward boxes for zone daily quests and Trial weekly quests
- Increased rewards from harvest nodes
- Not including fishing holes or heavy sacks
- World, Delve, and Trial bosses will drop additional loot when defeated
- Public dungeon and world bosses have a chance to drop a tradeable new style page for the new Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
- The final boss in both the Asylum Sanctorum and Halls of Fabrication have a guaranteed chance to drop a tradeable style page for the new Doctrine Ordinator outfit style
Tribunal Coffer Rewards
When you complete a daily quest
in either one of the two zones, you’ll receive a Tribunal Coffer. The Tribunal Coffer can include:
- Crafting materials
- Overland set items from the two zones
- Style pages (and in rare cases, entire Motif Chapters) for the Ashlander, Morag Tong, Telvanni, Redoran, Hlaalu, Ebonshadow, and Clockwork Apostle styles
- Transmutation Crystals
- Vvardenfell or Clockwork City treasure maps
- New The Slag Town Diver Skin Runebox (tradeable)
- New Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento Runebox (tradeable)
- New Fragments for the Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet (tradeable)
Even better, the first time you complete a daily quest each day, you’ll receive a Glorious Tribunal Coffer
instead. Glorious Tribunal Coffers contain the same items as their regular counterparts but have a higher chance of receiving some of the rarer items, such as the skin, memento, or pet fragments.
During the event, regular Tribunal Coffers also have a chance to drop randomly from various zone activities, including defeating bosses, looting objects, and even slaying random monsters.
DLC Discount during the Tribunal Event in ESO
You can get the Morrowind
and Clockwork City
DLC (or the Collector's Bundle) for 50% off during the event from February 25 till March 9.
During the event, you can also obtain the new Doctrine Ordinator Weapons Pack and the Mother Morrowind's Sacred Lullaby music box. The Dwarven Crown Crates also make a return while the event is active.
Doctrine Ordinator Weapons & Music Box
Event Tickets & Impresario Merchant
While the event is active you can earn two Event Tickets per day:
- One Event Ticket from the first Vvardenfell daily quest of any kind that you turn in.
- One Event Ticket from the first Clockwork City daily quest of any kind that you turn in.
The Event Ticket timer resets at 1:00AM EST each morning. Note that if you earn new Event Tickets over the 12-limit cap, you’ll lose them.
The Impresario will stock the following items during the Tribunal Celebration:
- Unstable Morpholith base fragments
- Including the Deadlands Flint, Rune-Etched Striker, and Smoldering Bloodgrass Tinder
- The first two Deadlands Scorcher Skin fragments
- Including the Rune-Scribed Daedra Hide and Rune-Scribed Daedra Sleeve
- Doctrine Ordinator Outfit Style pages
- Slag Town Diver skin
- Thetys Ramarys’s Bait Kit memento
- Microtized Verminous Fabricant pet
- Group Repair Kits
Note that none of the above items are tradeable if acquired with Event Tickets from the Impresario.
Past event dates
- Von: 25.02.2021, Bis: 09.03.2021