Welcome to the Dye Collection Page for ESO (Elder Scrolls Online), a full list of all the dyes can be found on this page that are available in ESO. To dye your outfit or costume you will have to visit an outfit station. Outfit stations are located in all major hub cities and can also be found in player homes.New dyes can be unlocked by completing in-game achievements. Right-click on any locked dye to learn which achievement will unlock it. There are several dye tools available:
- The "Paint Brush" allows you to apply a dye to an individual dye slot on a single armor piece.
- The "Paint Bucket" allows you to apply a dye to the same slot across all equipped armor pieces.
- The "Eraser Tool" allows you to remove an applied dye from a dye slot.
- The "Eye Dropper" allows you to copy existing colors you have already applied to other dye slots
- The "Set Fill Tool" allows you to apply colors saved sets of your dye slots .
Important: Dyeing a piece of armor binds it to your account.
To dye costumes you will need an active ESO Plus membership. Without an active ESO Plus membership you will only be able to dye outfits, but not costumes. However, you can purchase dye stamps in the crown store to dye your costumes without ESO Plus membership.
Список красителей в ESO
Outfit Station Example
Below you can see a character at an outfit station wearing different style pieces with one dye called Void Pitch.
Locked Dyes at the Outfit Station
To see locked dyes you can put a checkmark at the "Show Locked" button (see image below), once you have activated it you will see all your locked dyes. When you hoover over a dye you can also see what achievement you need to unlock to obtain the dye for your ESO character.